Recent Dribbble Shots
Tasty Nuggets of Narcissism
- I grew up in sunny El Paso, TX.
- I moved to Austin in 2001 to go to art school at UT.
- The jury’s still out in regards to the origins of my last name.
- I married an awesome woman at a biergarten in San Antonio. Prosit!
- Speaking of San Antonio, I am, in fact, a die hard Spurs fan.
- We brought a little human into the world in January of 2017. His name is Charlie and he’s perfect.
- We have 3 cats and 2 dogs that all get along harmoniously somehow.
- I’ve seen the Deftones over 20 times during the course of my life.
- I’ve watched The Big Lebowski at least 97 times.
Less-Interesting Personal Info
I’m the Design Director at a web software startup called Ordoro. We make the sucky parts of running an online retail business (shipping and inventory management) less sucky. I handle the UI, UX, HTML and CSS for our web app as well as all of our marketing and branding stuff.
I’ve also worked at some other cool places in previous lives.